Gun & Knife Show Rules and Regulations
SAFETY IS ALWAYS OUR FIRST GOAL. All vendors and visitors must be diligent and mindful to ensure a safe firearm environment. The Fire Department requires that long guns must not protrude into the aisles.
Items that are permitted include: rifles, pistols, shotguns, ammunition, cartridges, all accouterments and accessories, hunting, fishing, and outdoor sporting goods.
Items that are NOT permitted include: raffles/chance tickets, blow guns, ceramics, baseball/sports cards, noisy clocks, political or pornographic materials, tobacco products, lighted candles or open flames of any kind. Automatic knives are to be shown/sold to Law Enforcement only, with proper identification (LA Revised Statute 14:95).
The Show Director reserves the right to have any materials removed that are offensive or against the Ark-La-Tex Gun Collectors Association By-Laws or Civic Center rules. Federal, State, and Local laws must be observed.
State and Local taxes must be collected on all sales. (5% for state and 5% for local - total of 10%)